The team at Saward Marketing & Events have been delivering top class event project management for years. From the initial stand design to entire exhibition stand build, Saward Marketing and Events can ensure that your project runs smoothly and successfully.
Projects that require formal management are those that:
- Produce something new or altered, tangible or intangible;
- Have a definite start and end;
- Require the management of change;
- Require the management of risks.
This has often been the management of a tradeshow event for a customer but has also be applied to a range of other projects such as;
- International Sporting Event
- New product launch
- National Roadshow
- National conference
- New Website
- Press Events
The list are just some of the projects we have worked on over the years.
Investment in effective, external project management can provide a number of benefits, such as:
- Ensuring best value, and cost effective use of all available resources
- Offering a greater chance of achieving the desired result
- Satisfying the differing needs of a project’s stakeholders
Projects are separate from daily business activities. They often require people to come together temporarily to focus on specific project objectives. As a result, effective teamwork is central to success. What our team offers is someone who can bring that project to life.
Businesses do not always have the resources available to allocate to a time limited piece of work. Sometimes the best use of resources can be to allocate it externally and bring that individual in to work as an extended member of the team. Trust Saward Marketing & Events to ensure that your exhibition, trade show or event is a success.